Sunday, October 12, 2008

all we are...we are.

I know its been awhile. I know I should have some good stories or at the least a good excuse. Sorry. I have neither. I have nothing to describe the moments, the sheer amount of life I've experienced in the last couple of weeks. Desmond Tutu, Catrin, Bobby. October. I haven't had the time to write any of it simply because I've been experiencing it and now I'm still left spinning in the afterglow. Where do I start, what to say-how do I show you the brilliant blue skies and everything that's been growing inside, filling up until there's nowhere else to flow but out. A little less that six weeks and this little heart will be on a flight back across the world. Sorrow mingles with joy mingles with sorrow mingles with joy in this house of cards and I am alive friends. I cannot resist, not today, I am alive. 

-midnight conversations under a beautiful summer moon 
-car rides into the unknown if only for a few hours 
-dancing out frustrations, confusions, and mistakes 
-laughter that echoes long after the sound has passed 
-excitement that renders me speechless 
-beauty mad complete in the knowledge of its Creator 
-being reminded of who I am and finding so. much. more (thank you katrina) 

four seasons and this ones already changing. life continues. I'm still meeting people. still being changed and I breathe. Inhaling and exhaling places and experiences, expectations, memories, disappointments discoveries. I have fallen, crawled and been lifted into grace. Friends, these are my words, this is what I bring to the table... 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" 

peace. love grace. 

2 comments:

LeashBaby144 said...

tear. (lots actually) i miss you. i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart! your words spice up my day and i can feel them so strongly because i am experiencing it all with you, but here. six weeks...live it up lynn lynn and come home to me!

Unknown said...

Lynn,
Iam counting the days and know that it will be soon. I still put you in the hands of the one who holds the world in his hands. The Lord himself. That is the safest place you can be.
So, use each opportunitythat presents itself to you; to listen,learn and live.
And now to him who is able to keep you from falling and provide you with wisdom and peace beyond all unerstanding,the Lord Jesus keep you safe till next time . Love now and always
Mom